Select the perfect Plan
Microsoft 365 Business Premium
(formerly Office 365 Business Premium)
• Stay up to date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
• Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook, Exchange, and Teams.
• Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of cloud storage on OneDrive per user.
• Connect all your domains to create your email@example.com
• Defend your business against advanced cyberthreats with sophisticated phishing and ransomware protection.
• Control access to sensitive information using encryption to help keep data from being accidentally shared.
• Secure devices that connect to your data and help keep iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac devices safe and up to date.
Compatible with Windows 10 Pro. Some management features are not supported in Windows Home. All languages included.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic
(formerly Office 365 Business Essentials)
• Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address.
• Create a hub for teamwork to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams.
• Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
• Host online meetings and video conferencing for up to 250 users.
• Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only). • Access web versions of Office apps
Business is no longer confined to the office. Exchange is designed specifically for touchscreens, mobile usability and offline productivity. It helps ensure your employees can be efficient regardless of location or device—even when they are offline.
Enhance core collaboration tools
As the world’s leading platform, Exchange unifies business email, calendar, contacts and other Microsoft® applications. It provides your employees with all the tools they need to work and collaborate with other colleagues. They can do it their way—where, when and how they want to.